Sunday, August 29

Weekend

I had a pretty busy weekend. Lets start with Friday, I went to class at 9, like a good girl. ha! Then I went to pick up my card for the student pirate club, waited in line for a good 45 minutes, finally got up to the window, handed over my student ID and license. They took them and went to get my SPC card. It took and little while the man came back and said that there wasn't a card printed for me. Wonderful, I had to go in the athletic building and check it out to see if my payment went through. So I willingly went and followed the very kind man instructions, got up to the SPC office and was "greeted" by a very unpleasant lady. She simply told me they had no record of my payment and that I wouldn't be in the SPC this year. Sweet! NOT! There began my bad day until my best friend, Lauren, texted me and said that she had 2 Brad Paisley tickets for Saturday and wanted to know if I would like to go. She didn't have to ask, yes! We were trying to win them the day before. My bad day turned around real quick. I was stoked!

Saturday- I woke up, packed my bag and was on my way back home. I saw my family for a couple of hours and hung out with them. Then was on my way to the concert with Lauren and Kris, her bf. We ended up sitting on the 3rd row from the stage and were able to go up to the front of the stage during the concert. Yall I touched Justin Moore, Darius Rucker and Kellie Pickler's hands and was, literally, TWO inches from touching Brad Paisley, needless I had a blast. I also got to witness and veeery drunk woman and her husband ended leaving her at the concert. Like you know separated after the concert leaving. Sad! Thats what alcohol will do to you I guess.


Anyway, This man made my night!


And this man (Justin Moore) may be my new favorite country artist. And not to mention his pretty baby blues! Oh my!

Sunday I went to church, Lauren and I have been going to a different church here at school and this was our second time at this church and I think we may call it home. So far I love it, but I need to go a little more to know for sure. The rest of the day I have studied and we cooked chicken casserole for dinner. Yum!

Hope everyone else has had a wonderful weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment