I have a couple of things on my mind, tonight, some very random. ha! which you will come to find is not rare.
- Tonight my mom and I had a pretty intense talk about being a mom, and the chores that come along with it, more specifically how she is fulfilling (or lack there of, IMHO)her role as a wife and mother. I think we are both on the same page now, and that is a WONDERFUL feeling! Communication is so so important between a mother and daughter and now that I'm not living at home all the time, we haven't been talking like we used to.
- I love laying in bed at night and hearing my parents talking, it's sweet!
- Thunder storms are not my friend, I'm truly scared of them. Like a fear of them, I feel sick to my stomach when they come. My dog doesn't like them either.
- There isn't anything like spending time with my dad, especially fishing on a boat just me, him, and my brother. Good quality time! I enjoy and learn so much from my dad, he is the most Godly man I know, and he is always willing to help someone, whoever it is! Love him!
- It has been extremely hot (in the 100s) the past couple of weeks, like "you start sweating when you walk out of the door" hot! Have I mentioned I HATE sweating! Yeah, I'm ready for winter. North Carolina summers aren't for me!
- I have realized over the summer how much I grew in my relationship with God the past school year, but I also realized how much I can still grow and things I need to do to continue my growth, i.e. - really dig into the word!
- I'm contemplating leading a bible study for college girls this year with a couple of girl friends in my campus ministry?!?!
That's about it... I'll write more later, tomorrow is going to be extremely busy, so most likely it will be Friday..
Wednesday, August 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment