FINALLY! Yes, I'm a slacker, my excuse is we have still been getting settled which is partially true. ha!
My Bedroom
View from the door
The bedspread has a little blue in the leaves that you can't see. I scored this at TJ Maxx.
My desk, still needs a little more organizing. Blah!
The HUGE closet (for an apartment). This was a "selling" point for me.
My jewelry "box." I love it, and it was on sale at Kirklands.
The Bathroom, I know yall are dying to see it!
Not much to it.
The Living Room
Looking towards the back patio. The curtains need a little spicing up.
The Kitchen.
Looking towards the front door.
Our sweet little kitty, Stella Luna or Lu Lu. Awh!
That's our little home! For atleast a year, I hope 3 because I have not one bit of interest in moving again.
No comments:
Post a Comment