Wednesday, August 25

Sophomore Year

I'm working on my second day of classes and so far they haven't been too bad. I've had Elementary Statistics and Anatomy and Physiology. A & P was a little on the boring side, thank the lord it's only a 50 minute class. Hopefully, it will get better once we get into the course. Stats was okay, I'm not much of a statistics math person, I love algebra and trigonometry, etc. but statistics is a different story! I took stats in high school and didn't pass the college exam so hopefully round two will turn out better. I REALLY like my teacher. I think she will be really good for me because she has been teaching stats for 21 years! She is also a "mommy-like" teacher, so that's good! I'm excited to go to the rest of my classes, music lecture, psych, and A & P lab. Lab will be fun! Over all, so far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment