This past week has been full of changes for me. I moved into my apartment with my 3 other roommates on Sunday which is why there have been no posts the last couple of days. My family has lived in one house since I have been born, so I have never experienced moving before this and boy, it is a job! Bless the people who have to move every couple of months or years. It takes days to get everything in order and just how you like it. And money, I won't even go there.
Back to changes, it is weird having my own apartment, of course with 3 other girls but still, having to grocery shop, cooking lunch and dinner, clean up, etc. How do moms do it? Even if you are a stay at home mom/wife, your day is filled up! My oh my.
I have gotten everything in order but not quite how I like it, I'm very picky. Something still need to be moved around, we need some more stuff for the walls, my bathroom isn't quite right, the wreath needs to be hung, my curtain rod won't stay up on the wall. You know the stuff that will finally get done and then it will be time to move out. haha!
Overall, I LOVE being here and I LOVE my roommates! The apartment complex is really nice, they will wash your car for you for free, they have a zero entry salt water pool, a gym, tanning beds (which I have done good and not been in-an accomplishment in and of itself), and it's gated.
I will get pictures to put up as soon as I get some more batteries for my camera.
PS- only nasty thing about the apartment- when we got here we had to inspect the place and our back patio has vomit EVERYWHERE. Apparently, the cool thing to do in college is throw up in a bag and throw it one someones porch and let it splatter everywhere. Whoever did that was either raised in a barn or was drunk.. Blah!
Thursday, August 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment