Saturday, March 5

Spring Break

Yes! It is officially spring break. I'm one day in and loving it. I have absolutely nothing planned to do, other than a few things. You know, getting my hair cut (should I cut like 2-3 inches off or just a trim or a whole new style? any suggestions?), going to the dentist, taking Josh to the ENT for his allergy shot and to get a new vile of "whatever the heck that stuff is" (fun stuff, I get to sit in the waiting room with a really impatient 13 year old boy whose arm happens to be violently itching! poor thing!). That's all the major stuff.

I have been helping Daddy with the deck lately. It's no fun but I feel the need to do it and help him. Plus its good bonding time and I enjoy being out there with him. I will post pictures of the new and improved deck. It's lots bigger and nicer and I love it! I'm so thankful my Daddy is so handy and can build just about anything and if he doesn't know how to he will try his best to figure it out. Another thing I love about my Daddy is that he doesn't undertake something that he knows is above his ability.

One thing I'm really looking forward to is watching Josh play middle school ball. They have already had one game and I missed it, which unfortunately I'll miss all his games except the two this week. I enjoy watching him play and being a part of the family and going to his baseball games. I am exited though because after I get out of school he will be starting up playing travel ball and those games are on the weekends so I will get to watch all the baseball I want. I may regret saying I'm looking forward to travel ball about July, when it's hot as the blazes, but right now I am! My brother is so talented, I may be a little biased but still I think he is pretty awesome back there behind the plate.

Change of subject, isn't it funny that when you are in high school you think man if only I could just be in college already. They get spring break early, they don't have school work, they are so free. You know what, I wish I could be back in high school sometimes! I just write this to say I have a whole lot of studying that has to get done over spring break because my professors decided to give me four tests/quizzes within the first two weeks of being back. But that's okay because after college there is no spring break, unless I worked for a school or something like that, but I'm not. :) So today I'm thankful that I can attend college, learn my material, and be at home while doing it!

So yes, spring break is here, and the MOST important thing that is happening soon is the nursing letters will be mailed out in 10 whole days! It has come so fast! I'm excited! I'm nervous! I'm anxious! I'm scared to death! I want to scream! I have to have a camera ready in 10 days to document good or bad! I know what ever happens, life will go on and I will live and I will get into nursing school at some point, hopefully sooner than later. :) Please say an extra prayer for me, that I don't go crazy in these last few days of waiting. Thanks! I know thats petty but I'm serious. haha!
Okay that's all folks! I can't believe I just said that but have a wonderful spring break if you are on one, if not, I hope yours comes fast and if you aren't in school at all, have a good week!




No comments:

Post a Comment