I'm going to try and do a weekly post on Friday about my "favorites." I'll probably mix it up a little bit and I can't promise I will make the Friday deadline every week but I'm going to try. Spring Break has consisted of lots of blogging because they only other thing to do is clean, which I knocked that out, cook- I cooked like 4 nights this week for Momma, and blog! I am going to do one last post for Spring Break, this one!
My first Friday Favorite is going to be very structured because I have seen this on a couple of blogs today and I want to steal it. :) So I am...
Favorite time of day: When I get home from school and then on the days I work out, right after the gym. It's like a high!
Favorite season: I would definitely say fall. It's not hot, there are cute clothes for fall, you are still tan from the summer. And my birthday is during fall!
Favorite month: This is a hard one... I would say September and October.
Favorite holiday: Easter :) just for the pretty Sunday dresses.
Favorite subject in school: Uhh, my favorite I would say is Anatomy by far, I not a fan of much else. I'm ready for nursing school.
Favorite channel: TLC in the afternoons/evenings, ABC for Monday nights at 8. CMT when I'm getting ready in the morning.
Favorite color: If I had to choose pink I guess. No favorite here really.
Favorite song: It changes all the time but right now I'm loving "Lead Me To The Cross" by Hillsong and "Little Miss" by Sugarland. Two completely different feels.
Favorite movie: Well if you know me, you know I have a hard time staying awake during movies, but I guess my favorite would have to be A Walk To Remember or The Last Song.
Favorite celebrity: Pass! Don't have a favorite. At all!
Favorite place to shop: TJ Maxx and anywhere I find something cute and for a good deal! I don't stick solely to one store.
Favorite kind of music: I listen Christian, County, and Pop/R&B/whatever its called (in that order from most to least).
Favorite TV show: The Bachelor/The Bachelorette/The Bachelor Pad
Favorite thing to do: Relax with family and friends. I love coming home though!
Favorite place in the world: home.
Favorite hobby: blogging!
Favorite kind of animal: my Lady Bug!
Favorite place to live: Right where I am Zebulon/Greenville. I definitely don't see myself moving too far from home, ever.
Favorite place to vacation: The beach although I hate the awful heat.
Favorite restaurant: Hmm, Logan's or Texas Roadhouse! Good to me!
Favorite food: This is a toughie, but I'd have to say, the rolls from Logan's/Texas Roadhouse. To die for!
Favorite thing to cook: Me and Lauren have mastered cooking anything with chicken, I'm telling you we can cook chicken in so many different ways, we even make our own sauces for it! Delish!
Favorite drink: Sweet tea. No doubt!
Favorite chore: Cleaning the bathrooms. Hate dishes and laundry, but they have to be done too and might as well be my favorites!
Favorite makeup: Clinque (foundation and blush) and Mary Kay (concealer) and Lancome (eyes)
Favorite hair products: Biolage by Matrix. And Vavoom for hair spray. It's just too expensive for a college student so I steal Momma's. Don't tell her! ha!
Favorite lotion: Victoria Secrets - Bare Bronze. So I don't look quite as pasty! :)
Favorite perfume: Ralph Lauren Blue and Hot. Can't go wrong with Polo!
Favorite blogger: I have many for different aspects! But I have to say I love bloggers that are Christians (and blog about their faith) and have children that they either waited for, for a long time (infertility or adoption) or were in the NICU or have cancer (these blogs are so inspiring and make you grateful for life and family!)
Favorite thing to blog about: anything and everything!
Favorite books: Yeah right, the only book I have willingly read was "I Will Carry You" by Angie Smith. And I loved it, so that is my favorite! I will read her next book that is coming out soon!
Favorite verse: Can I have more than one? Good, Isiah 40:31, Psalms 71:14, and read my Proverbs post! :)
Favorite thing to wear: I would have to say jeans, a cute top and Jack Rogers.
Favorite kind of day: One with absolutely no plans and no homework! Maybe watching a baseball game in the afternoon!
Favorite memory: getting out of school early in the 1st grade to go to the hospital to meet my baby brother for the first time, I'll never forget how excited I was and getting my acceptance letter from ECU.
No comments:
Post a Comment