Thursday, March 17

Time for Some Updates

- I got into nursing school! Score! My dreams are coming true and I may be a nurse one day. :)

- My reaction was pretty great and I wish someone would have been recording it. Lauren and I went CRAZY. Jumping. Screaming. Hugging. And a little more screaming.

- Like I said Lauren got into nursing school, too. YAY! Hopefully we won't have too many classes that are different. Just a little random fact, we have had the same classes since 9th grade with the exception of like 4 or 5. I think we might have a problem dealing with separation, if we don't have at least 1 or 2 classes together. Kidding, but kinda not. :)

- I haven't mentioned C25K in a while but I'm on week 7 day 2 and just truckin' along. I have run for a straight 25 minutes twice! I'm a little proud of myself.

- I got a hair cut over spring break and I got some side bangs and got my hair really layered around my face. It's taken a little while to get used to but I like it!

- VCM starts again tonight (didn't have it over SB) and I'm pumped. I missed going last week.

- Oh, VCM had a bag pipe player come out to the ECU campus today and it was cool. I hadn't ever seen a real one, so that was neat.

- I'm LOVING this extra hour of daylight we get at nights now. Loving it..

- On that note, I'm not a fan of hot weather so if it could just stay 80 and below I'll be good to go.

- Me and Lauren took pictures for the nursing school "student services" tonight and we have to attend a meeting soon about nursing school and everything we have to get done before then. It's getting real although we still have a whole summer ahead of us.

- Last thing, how 'bout I'm super thankful for my friends. I kinda realized that this past week. Not that I didn't realize how important my friends are to me before, it just was a smack in the face this week.

- Hmm, I dont think I have anymore random things to say tonight.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment