Couch to 5K. I have officially embarked on a "journey." I have started running, or more like jogging. But whatev. I am on week 5 of 9. Let me to you something, this program ain't no joke! It has had me thinking I couldn't jog another step. I hit a wall when it jumped from running 8 minutes to 20 minutes. Whew, that's a lot for someone who has never in their life run before but I'm determined and I will do this! I'm amazed when I look back to a couple of weeks ago and I thought that running those few minutes were tiring now I can tackle 8 minutes like it's nothing. I guess more than anything I'm proud of myself. I really need to run consistently. It's good for me. I'm excited and I will update as I continue on my running journey. :)
I got some new running shoes today. My old tennis shoes made the arches of my feet hurt so hopefully this will make it all better. I think tomorrow Momma is going to take me to get some capris and shirts to run in. I'm excited for all this new gear. I really want an arm band thingy to hold my iPod and such but that may just have to wait a little while. :)
Anyway, I hope all 2 of you have had a wonderful week! and have an even better weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment