I left on Friday with Lauren, Willie, and Casey to head down to Emerald Isle to camp. We took Lauren and Casey's pop up camper and it was so nice, especially the AC. That thing could put out the cold air! Once we got it all set up we ran to Andy's to grab a quick dinner.
Once we got back Kris, Coty, his family and one of his friends were getting there. Not long after that we went down to the beach and watched them attempt to shark fish on the shore, sadly they didn't catch anything. I wanted to see them reel in a shark. :(
Lauren and I sitting on the beach watching.
On Saturday we went down to the beach and laid out when the sun was out, it was a little cloudily and which made it not so hot. So that was nice. I talked to Mrs. Rita mainly, the sweetest lady you will ever meet. Seriously, I think I could talk to her everyday and Mr. Tom is funny! Nicest couple.
We came in off the beach at about 3 or so and then went to clean up and get ready for dinner at Clawson's. It was good. I ate a shrimp burger, which I ate at Andy's, what can I say? I always play it safe when it comes to choosing food, i get what I know is good!
We walked on the waterfront for a little while and then went back to the camper. A monsoon fell once we got back to the camper, thankfully we were at Mrs. Rita and Mr. Tom's camper during that. It sure wasn't just a little storm.
Once the storm cleared up we went back down to the beach and the guys did some more shark fishing. No luck again, oh well.
Sunday morning we packed up and called it a successful camping trip, I will for sure be back if I get another invite!! So fun!
Extra:: Camping isn't like staying in a beach house or a hotel (duh!). You may come home with bruises but it's totally worth it!!


No comments:
Post a Comment