Wednesday, July 11

Fourth of July

I had a super laid back fourth, I did exactly what I wanted to do and it was so nice!!

The morning started out with a run and then hanging out/talking/walking with Marah. So good to catch up!!

In the mix I did a little school work, always doing school work I tell ya. One year left! 




Then I went with her, Josh, and Kellie to CFA and to get froyo. Delish!! We shopped a little too. You can't go to Knightdale without going to Target.



I picked up some nail polish that I have been wanting.


After that it was dinner time, Daddy cooked burgers and roasted corn. More good food.


 And then we finally went to watch the fireworks at the Mudcats!! Which were okay.



Me, Kellie, Daddy, and Josh (he didn't wanna be in the picture) waiting for the fireworks to start!





We missed you Marah and Josh!! 


The finale!


Afterwards we went by Mickey D's, I got their new Chocolate Chip Frappe, heaven on Earth, it was SOOOO good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment