I went golfing with Daddy and Josh at some point a couple weeks back, maybe on Wednesday or a Monday. Who knows it doesn't matter.
All I hot was that it was super hot, golf is super boring, I can't hit the ball without jamming the club (driver?) into the ground and hurting my wrists. Basically, I made to ride the golf cart around and watch other people play which I must say I pretty good at.
I'm a great golf cart driver!!
We had fun together, that's all that matters!
Some time was spent in the woods looking for balls that went a little off course, literally! We found more balls than they lost though, looking at the bright side. :)
Brotherly, sisterly love
I was the flag girl, too, secondary role
fixing the sand or bunker, i guess
my view from the cart, Daddy hitting (i don't know the correct term, maybe putting?)
I found two turtles while there
the driving range, the only place i will ever hit any balls, or attempt to







No comments:
Post a Comment