Tuesday, December 27

A Very Merry Christmas

I had a wonderful Christmas and hope all y'all did too!

I some how got into the Christmas Spirit a day or two before Christmas, and for that I am thankful! It really felt like Christmas this year when I had all but given up hope.

We all had a good time, I think everyone enjoyed spending time together. Thankfully this year we didn't have to rush around, we ate at my uncles house Christmas Day for dinner. We had prime rib, twice baked potatoes, asparagus, and a lot of other stuff. It was yummy! We didn't over do the presents this year. Nice! It was very relaxed.

I felt very blessed and joyful. I think everyone did!

I really couldn't have asked for a better Christmas!

Of course, I didn't take any pictures but I hope to get a little better about that this upcoming year!

Merry Christmas, late, and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment