Thursday, December 15

A Lack of Love

I'm about to get real serious on here.

No judging, please & thanks!

I'm not putting my family down but this is how I feel. And this is my blog so sometimes when I need to get my feelings out, more than just talking to someone, I write on here.

As we all know, I'm on Christmas Break. Well to be honest, it's been a pretty rough start. This house has absolutely no Christmas spirit to it, what so ever. And it's hard, for me. I come home and just feel out of place, in a way. I'm used to my life at school and jumping into the life at home is just hard. We don't interact that well here. I feel like there isn't any love between my family, it feels like we just live together. We don't talk all to much. We have gotten out of the habit of eating dinner together. We don't even go to church together anymore. and THAT BREAKS MY HEART! into ten thousand pieces. I just feel like my family is on the verge of falling apart. It's no fun. Because I don't think there is a thing I can do about it...

We are going to start having family nights because I think we need to just be around one another and invest in each others lives, at least while I'm at home. I just pray we start bonding and becoming a team again. All I want is a family that loves each other unconditionally! That is my Christmas wish.

Y'all please get down on your knees tonight and remember to include my family in your prayers. I'm begging you, with everything I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment