But, I think its kinda fun to say merry new year! I mean I do hope everyone's year is filled with fun and joy! To save myself from sounding half cray cray, I make myself say happy instead.
Anyway, this past year has been a good one. Of course, there have been "off" days, shoot maybe even weeks. But doesn't everyone have those any given year?! I think the most important part is that I have handled those "off" days with grace and patience. At least I hope that what others think...
This year, I don't really want to make any changes to my life, I just want to continue last year. I mean, there weren't any crisis situations close to me, no deaths close to me, no sickness, nothing to major that was life altering and I'd like to keep it that way. I think I have grown closer to the Lord, I have figured out what I want in life, I have found and started to form into the person I want to be (that was worded weirdly?). I'm perfectly content with where my life has traveled over the past year!!
Here's to 2012!! I hope it treats me just as good as 2011 did! And you too!! If you have new years resolutions, I hope you look back when 2013 rolls around and are satisfied!
Merry, or Happy, New Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment