Sunday, August 28

Irene!

Hurricane irene came through north carolina yesterday, and she packed a punch! It wasn't near as bad as floyd and fran were but she was no joke. Greenville has some clean up to do this upcoming week for sure. Trees are down, some couple fell on houses, but thankfully (from what I've seen) most didn't hit anything on the way down. We have been without power for 2 days now.yesterday wasn't so bad but today has been a little tough. I've been so bored. And did I mention its hot?

In all honesty, I should have gone home on Friday but I kinda wanted to prove to myself that I could survive a hurricane by myself. That I didn't need my Momma and Daddy with me. And tonight its looking like im going to be in the apartment all by myself. My roommates are all else where. But that's okay too because I could have packed up and gone home today. there is power back home. But, again, I need to prove to myself that I can be a grown up and stay in an apartment by myself. Even without power.

Once I get some power back, fingers crossed for tomorrow, ill update some more. This week has been full of fun things as well as this weekend. Even during the hurricane.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment