Thursday, August 4

It's HOT!!

Y'all I love living in NC but this summer has been atrocious! Today it is supposed to be 100. Or at least feel 100. I might would die if I worked outside. Thank the good Lord above I have a job in the A/C. I honestly can't imagine working outside on days like today. Do you think they get the day off? I doubt it, but that would be nice.

The point of this post, I think the heat sucks the life out of most people. I know it does me. I don't wanna do a darn thing when it's hot outside. Shoot I don't even wanna eat sometimes. I have no energy to run, go to work, clean my room, do anything basically. I'm just ready for a 'cold' front, if you will. I'd kill for 80 to 85 degree weather.

BRING ON FALL!! AND COOLER WEATHER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment