There are good reasons.. one being nursing school is killlliinnnnggggg me. And yes, that many letters are needed because that's how I feel. I'm swamped. Too much to read. Too much to study. Too much work, period! Thank the Good Lord I have Lauren suffering through this with me. If it wasn't for her, I be up the creek without a paddle.
Anyway, I really wanted to do an accent vlog. To show yall my accent, that I don't hear at all. But, not tonight because I feel like poop.
I've been running a 100 degree fever since class today at about 2. I don't really know what is up. I don't really feel too bad but I don't feel great either so maybe tomorrow I'll make a real update.
I'm thinking I'll feel better tomorrow, positive thinking going on here! And if I do I'll make a real update, more than just popping my head in.
Peace, Love, and Chicken Grease! (one of my favorite bloggers says that! haha! Lindsay)
No comments:
Post a Comment