if you know me really good, sit down real quick... i'm about to tell you something that will send you into shock!
... I think I'm going to go to the library tomorrow and pick up some books to read before school starts back. i know, i know. and i don't have a fever. ha! i just want to read a couple of books. weird!



and as soon as Angie Smith's new book comes out i plan on buying it. just because her first book is the only book i have ever read front to back. ever! and i loved it! i'm thinking this book will probably be the same.

I'm shocked!!! You're going to read...for FUN!! The Shack is a great book, I did a 12 page paper on it in high school haha! I haven't read the other books you listed. I've been reading Karen Kingsbury's books this summer. I've read the "Redemption Series" and I'm in the middle of the "First Born Series." I miss you rooms!
ReplyDelete