I am really kinda sad.
What exactly are my days going to be filled with for the next week?
I don't get to wear my super comfy scrubs on a daily basis without looking like I'm crazy since I won't be going to work.
I don't get to make any more money, except on the weekends I work while in school.
I don't get to see my sweet little ladies at work.
It will be weird not seeing Mr. K, almost every afternoon, sitting in his door way being nosy and asking me as soon as I walk over to east wing "Do you have me today?" And the thing is I don't hardly do a thing for him when I do work his hall, he's so independent. But it's nice knowing that I have become a familiar face in the building.
I'm ready to go back to work and I still have to work this afternoon!
But, school calls. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment