Saturday, April 30

procrastination should be my first name

Today I could win the title for the biggest procrastinator. Here it is 4 o'clock, the day is basically gone and I have done everything but study. I have run, I have gone to a baby shower (this I wanted to do and had planned to do a while back, so it doesn't really count), I have done laundry, I'm blogging, you know everything but opening up a book. I mean I have studied for like 2 or 3 hours but I have a huge test on Monday, like I need a 92 to get an A. I NEED TO BE STUDYING!

Okay maybe now that I have done this I will find a little bit of motivation. Because y'all all know that I'm supposed to be studying now. I'm going to get through these next few days, I only have to get to Tuesday and I can be done for a couple of months. Please help me Lord! 4 days!

...the bad thing I'm not a senior yet, I wonder how bad I will be procrastinating by then...


Update: I finished going through all of my notes. for one class. now I just need to study for my other exam. yay! posting on here worked. success!

No comments:

Post a Comment