Wednesday, April 27


A while back me and my brother were laying on my bed going through songs on YouTube and he typed in this song. Can I just say that I was reminded to enjoy life TODAY, not for tomorrow, not for yesterday, not for the years to come, for TODAY, live for TODAY. I need to bask in the blessings I have been given each and every day. I need to wake up each morning thinking "The LORD has blessed me with another day! Let me live it to honor him!" Because you know what, tomorrow isn't promised and even if we make it to tomorrow what good does today do us if we can't wait for tomorrow, or the future. I'm not saying we shouldn't be excited for the future, but I know I find myself thinking about what is going to happen or what I want to happen in the future that I forget about today.

While this song was playing, I thought to myself one day I will be married, I will have children, I will be living the life described in this song but will I be able to look back to my college years, the days I'm currently living out, and without a doubt be able to say, "I enjoyed those years and I lived life to the fullest, and I truly believe that I honored the Lord." These years are the years that are forming me to be that wife, to be that mother. I need to enjoy these days of my life, they are my last go at being "free" after college I will be in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment