Tuesday, May 3

Half Way

Summer is here! I finished up exams this morning and what a nice feeling. I love summer time and summer days! I have to say today I did find myself bored, I guess it's a good thing I'm looking for a job. (speaking of jobs, I feel like I have applied for 12380853209 but I really have only applied for 5, I pray that I get one, soon!)

So I am half way through my college years. I'm now officially a junior. How scary is that? What am I going to do? I honestly feel like I just started college and 2 years have passed by in the blink of an eye. I hope these next two slow down just a hair. Anyway, this is my last summer to have fun and be a 'kid.' I hope I soak up every moment and it doesn't pass by too fast. Summer can stay as long as it wants to, no complaining over here!

I'm going home tomorrow for who knows how long. I'm sure I will be kept busy there and will be ready to come back to Gville in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll come back and have a job. That'd be awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment