Sunday, April 17

My Summer Plans

As this semester is wrapping up, I of course have an idea of what I'm doing this summer. Will it all happen as planned? Probably not. Am I okay with that? Yep. I really don't have anything to do. It's my last summer that I will have "free" ever! That is a weird feeling. Next summer I'll be in summer school for nursing and then after that I pray to God I'll be a nurse and working. So, this is my last summer as a free girl... Sadness but life goes on and I'm looking forward to the rest of my life. :)

We don't have a family vacation planned yet, I'm sure we will go somewhere but it will probably be planned around Josh's baseball, which is still being decided where, who for, and if he is playing this year. I sure hope Josh plays because I miss watching him and going to tournaments with my family. Especially the Myrtle Beach tournament. hah!

This summer I hope to work somewhere in a doctor's office or hospital as a CNA. Make a little $$$. Hopefully, I will get a job in Greenville that way I can stay here and go to VCM and Mrs. Rhonda's bible study. If not I may make weekly trips down here for them because I know I will miss both of those two things if I don't go.

It would also be nice to be down here at the apartment since I will be paying for it.

So fingers crossed I will get a job in Greenville for the summer. That would be a big blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment