Friday, January 28

The stress has arrived

School is back in full swing, I think every other college student would agree. School for me equals stress. Which is no good. I had my first test today definitely not expecting more than I C on it. Ekkk!! I just hope the rest of the semester doesn't end up bring this way. That would not be good. I have two tests next week, microbiology and geography. Fun fun.

I have been running some lately, it relieves stress. Sometimes I find my self wanting to go to the gym to get away from school work. But not often. Remember we are talking about Brittany here! Hopefully this will continue lord knows I need to run all I can.

I have found a new favorite drink at starbucks. Carmel apple spice! Yall go try it, its delicious. I could drink one every day but I have limited myself to two so far. I had my second one today and it was heavenly. Ha!

My nursing application has been out of my hands for 22 days now and its killing me. I called to see if it had been filed yesterday and talked to a really rude lady and she said that she couldn't look for me because they had over 500 applications in. I hope that she was exagerating a little because if not. That's a lot of people for just 130 spots.

Okay I'm done rambling about random stressors and stress relievers. I hope yall have a wonderful week and weekend. Ill be helping paint shutters. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment