Sunday, January 23
A Beautiful Life
I was in the car on Friday going to sign my lease at NCC and this song came on the radio. You know what? It hit me hard. I'm loving my life right now. Some people are going through struggles, hurts, needs, wants, etc. and I'm living my life. I kinda feel bad that I have had such a good, beautiful life and some people are struggling. But I'm loving it right now. I couldn't be anymore thankful for the life I have because it's beautiful!
You know sometimes I think we get down in the dumps over a single week, day, hour, minute. We have to see through that time in our lives and look to the future. "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride." I think this is a great line to live by, we need to look back sometimes and see just how far we have come, whether it be growing in our relationship with the Lord in a time of hurt and struggle or it be seeing how far we have made it in life and our successes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment