Tuesday, January 4

Sickness

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. I finally finished my last antibiotic and guess what? 2 days after I finished I'm sick again. Just lovely! I went to the doctor today and he said that I have a sinus infection still, looking at the good side at least the strep is gone. But he did say that if this new, stronger antibiotic doesn't work that it could be meningitis. What?? I looked at him like he had two heads. I hoping for just a really bad sinus infection. haha! If that doesn't put things into perspective. I'd take a sinus infection over meningitis any day, any time. Hopefully this will all be gone before I have to head back to school on Thursday. Please Jesus! I like being sick at home, not at school.

Anyway The Bachelor update. I watched it with Lauren and Kris even though I didn't feel well and I think this season is going to be good. First, I can't believe Brad is 38, that's old for this show considering all the girls are between 24 and 32.

I really like Ashley H., the dentist and Ashley S., the nanny, from NC. I also really liked Emily, she seemed sweet and sincere. And one I didn't like at all, the model with vampire teeth Madison. She didn't get cut I was hoping she would, but did you see when she hugged Brad after getting her rose she acted like she was going to bite his neck while showing her vampire teeth. Oh my! That's not normal hah!

2 comments:

  1. Praying that you will start to feel better soon! And especially for the antibiotics to work and that it's not meningitis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course the one named Emily seems sweet and sincere :) haha I hope you feel better soon, I'll be back at school tomorrow afternoon!

    ReplyDelete