My 21st birthday has come and gone! I can say that I don't feel any older than I did last week. I guess that's how it goes!
I can say I am so blessed to have had 21 years here and with all my family and friends. What a beautiful life I have!
The weekend started on Friday and Sarah came to Greenville for my birthday weekend. It made me feel kinda special that she would drive 4 hours to see me! She came bearing great gifts, gift cards to the Loft, Target, and TJ Maxx! Which she didn't have to get me, but I gotta say I've used all three of them!
Emily also stayed the weekend and we all went to the football game on Saturday!
Emily got me a delicious cookie cake for my birthday and it was amazing! I love me a cookie cake!!
On Sunday Sarah and I went to breakfast before she had to head back home. I loved being able to see my old roomie for a couple of days. Thanks for coming Sarah!!
That afternoon, I felt really really yucky. Flu-like symptoms, achy, nauseated, chills, etc, etc, etc. But I was determined to go out to eat for my birthday like planned. I'm glad I did because I felt so much better after going. I think I just needed to get out of the apartment.
We all went to Rucker Johns and I had the best time just having dinner. So fun! Of course, they had to sing to me, which is always so embarrassing to me. But hey, you get a free dessert out of it. Right up my alley!
Then I came home this weekend and celebrated with my family!
I choose to just eat at home, I really enjoy just being at home and eating instead of going out to eat.
My parents really spoiled me and got me a gorgeous ring for my birthday! I LOVE it! So, so pretty!
I sure can't complain about this birthday, except I have probably gained about 5 pounds! Oh well!




No comments:
Post a Comment