This past Wednesday was my sweet, not-so-little, brother's 15th birthday! I can't believe he is already 15, shouldn't he still be 5? That's how I still think of him sometimes.
I was able to meet my family for dinner at Red Lobster to celebrate. It was nice to be able to be together on his birthday, especially since I'm at school during his birthday month.
I enjoyed being able to hear all about his drivers ed test and him driving around town. Like I said how in the world is he already behind the wheel?
Opening presents in the trunk of the car.
My gift to him a baseball bag that is a back pack, the boy loves some baseball!
Daddy told him he had got him a t-shirt for his birthday... a free one mind you... Josh went along with the joke and thought it was funny!
His real present, a catchers mitt he has been wanting for a long while.
It was time to head back home and school, for me. I got to see Josh get in the drivers seat for the first time! Legally, anyway!
I had a great time eating with my family on Wednesday and celebrating the big 1-5!








No comments:
Post a Comment