Friday, February 11

I'm Loving...


...going to basketball games with Sarah.


... that I get a little break from this book this weekend. I feel like my nose has been in it all week.



... that I learned the heart in the matter of 2 days. Or I guess I should say I think I did, I'll be getting the test back soon enough. :)



... a tall caramel apple spice. Oh my word! I'm not loving drinking my calories.



... rainy/snowy mornings at The B. I could sleep a little longer the morning I can hear the rain on my window.


(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Clark_LeClair_Stadium.jpg)
... last but not least, I'm loving that baseball season offically starts in exactly one week. Friday is the season opener at ECU and you can bet I will be there! I'm so excited, baseball season is the absoulte best!

1 comment:

  1. this is an awesomely creative post! I totally might have to steal the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete