I did meet H and it went good. He was sweet and polite and all things good but we just didn't click. After Friday night things just kinda got "forced/weird?" I really don't know. haha. So yeah..
I got back to school only to be greeted by a lab practical on the nervous system. What fun. I definitely busted my tail for 2 straight days cramming for that thing and I'm proud to say that I got a 95 on the practical and a A in the class. Whoop Whoop! PS- so did Lauren. Go us! I'm proud!
So, yes, I'm back in school full swing. Exams and tests galore coming up! I can't wait until December 17th. That will be the best day of the semester, the last day of the semester! I only have 3 more school days and 5 exams standing in my way. I'm planning on blowing them out of the water and doing really really really good on them. But to do that I have to study study study and study some more. UGH!
All that to say I probably won't post until December 17th or after. :) School comes first. My momma taught me well I must say. But expect a post on the apartment Christmas tree (it's a little ghetto looking), my house Christmas decorations, Sarah's birthday adventures, and probably my grades if I did alright come the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment