Wednesday, December 22

ABC's of Me

just for fun.. because i'm super bored and not feeling the greatest. hopefully it will pass a little time :)

A - Apple or PC: PC
B - Bed size: full (at home and at school)
C - Chore you hate: laundry. specifically folding clothes.
D - Don’t eat: watermelon. bad experience.
E - Essential start your day item: brushing my teeth.
F - Favorite color: hard one - blue, yellow, or pink
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5’7
I - Instruments you play: piano, kinda-sorta, I took lessons for 2 years
J - Job title: student
K - Kid(s): not yet, 1st step would be getting a boyfriend, then next would be getting married. i think i have a while, but when the time comes around 2-3
L - Least favorite thing to do: throw up! by far!
M - Most played song on ipod: i wish i could say i listened to my ipod
N - Nicknames: none really, maybe Britt
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none. Praise Jesus!
P - Pet Peeve: drawers left open (got that one from Lauren) and people leaving cups out on the kitchen counters
Q - Quote: uhhh. idk.
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Sibling(s): Josh, younger brother
T - Time you wake up: normally by 8:30 or 9 if i don't have class
U- Unknown fact about me: I look down on people who get divorced. Don't judge, I know I shouldn't. But I DO NOT believe in divorce. :)
V - Vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts and cauliflower
W - Ways you run late: For me, waiting on other people. I'm usually pretty much always on time if not early.
X - X-rays you’ve had: Tons! teeth, arm, elbow, fingers, hand, shoulder, ribs, you know all the common stuff.
Y - Yummy food you make: Me and the roomies make some pretty banging dinners. I love our chicken casserole.
Z - Zodiac sign: I honestly don't know and I'm not looking it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment