Wednesday, November 3

Catching Up

I think I am just going to be able to update this once a week at the most. Which is going to have to be okay!

- I am officially drowned in school work. It's ridiculous! I have exams every week until Christmas. Minus 2 weeks. Oh my gracious - talk about some stress. I also haven't been doing very well in school. As and Bs don't cut it for intended nursing majors.

- I apply to nursing school starting now! I need to fill out my application but I'm honestly scared to death! For real, no joke! My worst nightmare would be that Lauren got in and I didn't.

- Mrs. Dana has been diagnosed with cancer again! This hurts me and I worry about her and the boys constantly. I can't imagine what they are going through. I ask that whoever reads this to pray for her and the boys. For strength, perseverance, protection, guidance, peace, trust, and most of all comfort that they will rest knowing that God has every piece of her story stitched out just so!

- I need to start exercising again, P90X was a fail! Oh well, I'll just stick to running all the time. I like it better anyway.

- I also need to start eating better, I don't ever cook anymore because I'm always studying it seems. This shall be fixed really soon.

- I am going to go study now... so much fun. One day I will be thankful that I studied as much as I have. At least I hope I will. hah!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment