Friday, November 12

In A Funk

I'm not what I would consider a Type A person, I mean I don't mind just going with the flow, but it can get kinda frustrating at times, and in those times I want all the control. ALL OF IT! I also am one with little patience recently, normally I am pretty understanding, don't have a short-temper, and a pushover, but not recently. I am currently in a stage where I want all the control and I have absolutely none it seems, maybe this plays into my patience, or lack there of. Let me list out what I don't know about my life real quick:

- I don't know where I am going to live next year yet. I mean I know where I want to live and I have some time to decide but it's just the fact that I haven't signed a lease anywhere so I don't have concrete plans.

- I don't know if I will get into nursing school. I hope I do, but what if I don't. What am I supposed to do with my life. Nursing is the only career I see my self doing. Do I just wait and apply again in the Spring? If so, what am I supposed to do for a whole semester?

- I don't know where I want to live after I graduate like not a clue. I know I want to stay in NC but where? It's a big state? Hopefully I will be applying to different hospitals and that will lead me in the direction I should go.

- Who am I going to marry? Simply put!

- What church am I supposed to go to in Greenville?

- What campus ministry? VCM and Collide? Just VCM? Just Collide? A different one all together?

As you can see I don't know a lot about what is going to happen in my near future. It is frustrating. And confusing. And annoying. And bothersome. And trying. And tiring. But you know what, that's okay! That's life!

I truly believe everything will work out how it is supposed to be, I just have to wait and watch it unfold before me! This has been kinda hard.

Wait and watch. Wait and watch. Wait and watch. I have to repeat this over and over to myself throughout the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment