Friday, November 19

lots of happenings

Lots has been going on in my life this week since Wednesday night.

First school. Because it's what I try and focus on the most. I had an anatomy test today. The last one before the final. PRAISE JESUS! It was supposed to be the hardest one of the semesterand boy if it wasn't. It took me 45 out of the 50 minutes I had to take it, normally, I don't stay in classes taking the tests for that long. This scares me and the fact that I talked to Lauren afterwards and was still so unsure about how I did on some of the questions. I even studied my tail off for this, like a whole weeks worth of studing, even went to study groups and everything. I just pray I made a 72 or higher because I could get a B in the class with that. Anyway, I'm so burnt out on anatomy, it's not even interesting anymore. Well it is but not when I have to study it all the time. It is what it is.

Onto the more interesting stuff and what I will want to look back at and read when I am old and wrinkly. Kris (Laur's boyfriend) has this friend that he went to high school with and somehow in one of their conversations girlfriends came up. We will call him H, H asked Kris if he knew of anyone that was single because he was looking. And Kris told him about me, how special, bahaha! Wednesday night Lauren told me to check my facebook and see if I had a friend request and I looked at her like "what are you up to?" She said "Kris wants you to see and if so click accept!" I got on and H had added me and I clicked accept and almost immediately he messaged me. We talked for a whole hour, thats alot for not knowing someone and just randomly holding a conversation, for me. At the end we exchanged numbers and Thursday he texted me. I can't lie,i it made me smile. :) But we texted all day yesterday and have been texting a lot today. I'm ready to meet him, but I want to meet him on like a double date with Lauren and Kris. To hopefully help out in the akward times. I'll keep this posted on what happens.

Just thought I should add, I would have never thought this would have happened now.

...And I'm not proofing this, maybe I will later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment