Wednesday, May 2

Sarah Is Graduating

It's hard to believe that Sarah is graduating on Friday. I don't know where the time went, these past three years have flown by. What a great friend I have gained, a life long friendship that I will always cherish. 

We meet our freshman year of school here at ECU. We lived in the same dorm and since the first day we met we have been friends. We ate lunch and dinner together most days our freshman year and we have lived to together the past two years. She has always been my roomie, even in the dorms, she was always with me and Lauren or vice versa. Basically, freshman year we just slept in our own rooms the rest of the time we were hanging out!

These past three years hold so many great memories that will hopefully never be forgotten. There is no way to even begin to describe the 'adventures' we have been on. 

This girl has been such a great friend to me and I don't want her to move back to Charlotte. It's going to be so different when she doesn't live with us next year. I guess we will just have to FaceTime each other on a regular basis. 

Sarah, I know that you will do great things, I mean you are a pirate, duh! (arghh!!) Always keep your head high and spirit strong. Trust in the Lord, keep faith, and keep on keeping on!! Thank you for always being an inspiration to me and encouraging me in my walk with Christ! 

As Lynette Lewis would say, "We will run this race together, until the end!" 

Love you, friend!! Thanks for being so great!!

PS: Face Time dates weekly!! :)

 Our first plane ride, for the both of us!
 Bridal shower hostesses for Christie.
 At the beach in FL!
 We went on a mission trip to Miami Florida.
 We went to 3 Campus Harvest's together!
 Our very first picture together, at none other than IHOp after VCM!
 Football game!
 Bible study group!
 Baseball games, she actually likes baseball now, at least I think so! :)
 VCM Scavenger hunts!
 Random road trips!
 Just having fun!!
 Tail gating with friends!
 Shopping, what we do best!!
 Worshipping the Lord!!
 Football games!
 Corn hole, if it wasn't for Sarah I wouldn't know how to play!
 Baseball!
Rainy football games, I would sit out there with her!! 

(these are in no particular order)


No comments:

Post a Comment