Sunday, April 29

Daddy's Girl

I was talking to my Daddy on FaceTime tonight and we weren't talking about anything in particular just chatting. After we 'hung up' I got to thinking just how much my Daddy loves me. He stops what he is doing when I call him to talk to me, if he hasn't heard from me in a day to two he sends me a quick text, he always wants to talk to me no matter what!! When I come home on the weekends he alters his schedule for me.

It the little things that he does that mean so much to me. Just the little things. He could buy me the world's nicest, prettiest and most expensive things but they wouldn't compare to what he has given me while growing up.

I'm so grateful to have a Dad that loves me unconditionally. I couldn't ask for a better Daddy. I love you, Daddy!!

My husband is going to have a lot to live up to, he has some huge shoes to fill!!

Shout out to Momma too, she has been equally as important in my life, they have done a good job if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment