Thursday, May 10

Clearing My Mind

I wish I could harmonize. It's so pretty but I can't do it!
I could listen to people sing in harmony all day long.
I sing all day long but I doubt anyone would want to listen to me sing all day long.
This summer I'm not working much by choice and I'm okay with that!
My parents are okay with that too, thankfully! They realize this is my last summer before the real world.
Graduation can't come soon enough, I'm over school.
I'm kinda scared of the real world and having to support myself.
All this unknown that will be my life in the next year, I'm not a fan.
I'm a fan of plans. The End!
My brother is growing up way too fast.
He is taking drivers ed this summer, how can it be!
My parents will celebrate their 25th anniversary this October!
Thats a long time and a whole lotta years!
My momma's ring is the prettiest ring I've ever seen.
One day I hope I love my engagement ring just as much as she does after 25 years.
Change of subject, I love dogs, but especially my Lady.
Our other dog got sprayed by a skunk and she REEKS even after being washed, etc.
Our cat loves hunting.
It's gross.
She kills all types of animals :(
So does Mandy, our other dog.
Don't they know that we feed them and they don't have to hunt for their food. :)
I don't want a cat when I grow up.
I'd rather a dog any day.
This summer I have lots of plans but I doubt I'll do any of it.
I really want to paint the walls of the entire house but that is a lot of work for one person.
But it would be pretty.
We are going to the beach two times this summer.
I can't wait to be tan.
Marah and Josh got engaged, whoa!
Where is time going.
I can't be old enough for all my friends to be getting engaged!!
So many people are engaged now, not just my close friends.
Its so exciting! I'm happy for each and every one of them!
I can't wait to go to two weddings in the near future!
Wedding dress shopping is stressful. But I love it!
I just have to be careful not to express my opinions all the time.
I only give my good opinions, at least I think.
When people ask me stuff more than twice, I get frustrated.
It irks me because I feel like they weren't listening the first two times.
But I try and be sweet and tell them again.
This whole Amendment One stuff is over, can we please let it go now!
Amen and amen!
That was a lot of random and I'm glad I did that, my mind is now a little less congested.

Last but not least, It's summertime and I love it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment