The past week I have taken notice of my bank account. Sadly, Im learning that I have not a clue what is going on with the little money I do have to my name. It is very scary to learn about what goes on with your money and its even more scary to think that I haven't been interested in learning about it and concerned with what is happening to my money.
I have learned so much today, alone, and I can't wait to learn more in the coming days and years. (let's be real :) I have a LONG way to go)
I must say I do hope I marry a man who is money smart and has sharp financial skills.
In the near future, I will be handling all things that need to be handled and right now I'm thankful I got my parents to help me out a little with things!
Wednesday, May 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment