Monday, January 9

Starting the Semester Out Right

Everything has fallen in to place! Praise!

I couldn't have asked for a better way to start the semester! Everything just feels "right"!

I love it!!

My prayer life has just come leaps and bounds it feels like in just a few short weeks, I have really gotten back into the groove with my devotionals, etc., I'm loving church in Greenville, I'm loving spending time just hanging out with my awesome friends here, I am loving the new worship songs I have found, I'm loving being back on a schedule, I'm loving being organized for school, I'm loving sleeping in my super comfy bed at school, I love having my own space and doing things my way, I'm just loving Greenville and all aspects of my life right now. I just feel at peace and happy.

I couldn't ask for better!! I'm on a high and just to leave you with my current favorite song...


I hope y'all all have a wonderful week and take time out of your day for your quiet time, that has been a big part of my "loving life" attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment