Sunday, November 27

Oh, How That Break Was Needed

Thanksgiving Break = WONDERFUL!!!

It was so very needed. And I must say I enjoyed every last minute of it!

I did almost absolutely nothing. Nada.

I relaxed, played on my computer, decorated the house for Christmas with Momma, did a little shopping, ate whatever my little heart desired, learned that I love corn pudding, didn't study (:/), straightened up my room, slept in every single day - until 10 or 11 :),worked and yeah, basically I did exactly what I wanted, when I wanted.

AND IT WAS NICE!

Less than a month and I will be done with semester one of nursing school. Can I get an amen?

I hope all of you enjoyed Thanksgiving and sitting around the table with family just as much as I did. I hope you are all ready to tackle the rest of 2011 with strength and energy. I know I got rejuvenated over break. Christmas is on it's way. The best holiday of all!

More tests and finals are on their way, so you know what that means! I'll write once I finish with this semester.

Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment