Friday, October 28

It's Friday Again?!?

How in the world is it Friday again? The weeks flash before my eyes yet the week seems to DRAG by. Lets get random for a second here..

-Lauren always is playing Taylor Swift in the mornings, and it starts my day off right. I'm not sure what the people in class think though, cause I sing her songs all day long! I'm listening to her right now too.

-Less than 2 months until Christmas... holla!

-My parents just had their 24th anniversary. I can't even imagine, that's a long time!

-I bought some fingernail polish at Target on Sunday, I love the color, it's Essie. But I was expecting it to be around 3, maybe 4 dollars. Sike! I about died when I got to the register and it rang up for 8. But I was too lazy to walk back and get something different. Shame on me! And never again will I ever pay that much for nail polish!!

-Hmm, I think that's it. I have THE most interesting life ever. It's like pulling teeth to write something on here once a month much less once a week. I might take a break from blogging, I just don't get on the computer that much anymore, and when I do I blogging isn't high on my list. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment