Friday, October 14

Blah Blah Blah

Hmmm, I'm here and I'm just going to write random stuff down.

My current music obsession: don't laugh, TSwift. The newest CD. Playing the songs on repeat.

My current state: Can't hold my eyes open hardly and I need some FroYo. No, seriously! I have heartburn and I'm stressed. It would help in all aspects of my life, well except for my hips...

My current want: a dern A on a test. Have I mentioned I haven't made a single A in nursing school? I just don't know what else to do?

My current need: a working phone. My phone went ka-put today. Apparently it has water damage, how? only the good Lord above knows. It hasn't been in any water to my knowledge. I would be the one to get water damage and others can drop their phones in puddles and toilets and they still work. Just my luck!

My current love: Farley! haha! He doesn't care if I suck at life....

...my week has been pretty awful. The whole 3 days I've been in Greenville. Hopefully it will start looking up eventually.

Thanks for listening to, or reading, my rant. If you made it this far, you get a sticker. :)

1 comment:

  1. I get a sticker!! Can't wait to hang out with you and Lauren today! It has been too long! :)

    ReplyDelete