Life has been nuts lately. It seems I've had something to do EVERY SINGLE DAY, but hopefully not this week. I actually don't have a single in-class test. Now I do have quizzes but I got those under control or at least I hope. hah!
Last weekend, I had a good weekend. I didn't try and kill myself studying and I just had a weekend to do and be me. I went to dinner Friday night with Sarah and her parents (thanks for dinner, guys!), then Saturday I attended my first football game of the season, maybe my only game. It was so much fun, I forgot exactly how much excitement comes from sitting in the stands watching your team play.
So much fun until it started raining...

I think the pirates won the game, but I honestly can't remember.
Sunday was just a lazy day I didn't even go to church, I slept right through my alarm. No one woke me up either, but I honestly needed the rest, I stayed in bed until 1030 that day. And the night before was rough, read Sarah's blog for that excitement at 330 in the am.
It was a great weekend and this weekend is going to be good too, I'm at home, of course working Saturday and Sunday but at least I'm at home.
I hope to get back to posting on a regular basis soon... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment