Saturday, September 24

Living and Breathing

Life is hectic and crazy and full of stuff. I suppose this is what it's like to grow up.

If I were being honest, I'm not exactly loving life right now. It's not because of one particular thing but more one big thing. School. It's got me just staying right above the water. I feel as I can never get caught up, there always seems to be more that I can do but if I did everything I would have absolutely no time for me, at all.!

It's tough, I cry and then I get over it. I have to tell myself to move on. As my daddy tells me almost on a daily basis, "You are doing all you can do, and I'm still going to be proud of you."

Sometimes the only thing I want to do is run home, it's my safe place. I'm so incredibly thankful that I have a safe place.

I'm also so thankful that I have a wonderful, understanding and caring counselor at school. She is working her behind off to get me testing better and studying better to get the grades I need. (Yes, my grades have slipped. But there coming back up.) I'm determined to make this work because I love nursing!

Also, just being honest, I'm in a dry spell spiritually. I don't really know whats up with that. But I just don't feel quite right.

So yes, right now, I'm just focusing on keeping my head above the water! Living and Breathing, Living and Breathing.

1 comment:

  1. I know you're super busy --- but if you ever need stress relief in the form of yogurt or anything else, I'm right down the road!:)

    ReplyDelete