Monday, October 4

Working Out

Today my roomies and I started P90X. Oh my word!! Seriously, if this doesn't kick my booty into shape I don't know what will. Like P90X is no joke! I'm laying in bed eating some carrots with lite ranch and feeling the burn. But I must say I do feel good. It's the good type-a hurt. Haha. Anyways, I hope by Christmas we will be in tip top condition. Actually, I KNOW we will be! I have no doubt. I am going to stick to this workout and not quit, for the first time in my life.

We took before pictures and we will take afters when we complete the program in 90 days. I hope to see a lot of change. I'm looking to at least lose 20 pounds, I could use it!

I still need to pick up a yoga mat, a heavier set of weights (all I have are 3 and 5 pounds and thats not enough) and a enthusiastic attitude and it will make P90Xing it a lot more comfy. :)

I will hopefully report back with good news in a couple of months or weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment