This weekend ECU played NC State. This is a BIG game for both teams. State is one of our rivals and a rival they are. The rivalry goes way back and this is normally an annual game although we aren't in the same conference.
On Friday, the State players came to Greenville, with a police escort mind you - I think they were scared- justkiddingbutkindanot!, to spend the night and get well rested while our boys were getting well rested as well. You know that sleep helps a lot. The next morning was the big day. The showdown! Who was going to be on top at the end?
I went to a wing place to watch the game with Lauren, Kris, and Coty. It was fun, but nothing like being in the stands. If you remember I didn't get in the Student Pirate Club this year, and yes I'm still upset about that. Anyway, the game was back and forth after the first quarter. At half time the game was tied. It went in to OT and ECU came out on top. ARGGGHH! :) I'm so very proud of the pirates. We whooped some Wolfpack booty! :)
Okay, anyway, I do have to say though that it was close and I'm feel bad for my Daddy because his team got beat by my school. But I'm not too sorry! :) I bet NC State didn't need an escort back home.
Enough junk talk, I'm just really really proud of the pirates!
PAINT IT PURPLE BABY!
Monday, October 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment