My co-pilot when I headed back to Greenville, I needed emotional support. haha!
------------
What a perfect devotional before the first day of school!
------------
This year just seems so much different to me because it's almost like everyone knows that our time is coming to an end. I don't know how to describe it, there is just a different feel your senior year of college carries that none other do..
I am really dreading having to leave my nursing friends at the end of the year so I'm trying to soak it all up now!
Our first last day!
Everyone needs a little froyo to get them through the first week of school.
------------
I had a little problem with my car before school started. I was out and about in town and I had locked my doors (like always, don't try and get in my car :)) and went to unlock my car but the key wouldn't turn. I called the campus police to see if they could unlock my car for me but I finally got my key to unlock the doors. Praise the Lord! I called my daddy and he suggested getting a new key made at the Toyota place so I, like most times, did what he said. My new key worked like a charm! But look at the difference between the two, no wonder the old key didn't work, they don't even look alike!
------------
We ate at Japan Inn and it was a good little dinner, Kris was playing around with chop sticks while I was spilling hibachi sauce on myself, out of the take out box. Lovely, Lauren wouldn't let to go in any stores, I had to sit in the car after that! I don't really blame her, I would have hated to be seen with me too! Typical Brittany move...
-------------
I cooked a pinterest find one night and it is a keeper and pretty simple too! Delish!
------------
I clearly love monogrammed things! My two favorites!
------------
We finally went to the pool after living here for over a year and it was so nice! I will definitely be back next year!
------------
That's the long and short of the past month, not too exciting but just how I like it!










No comments:
Post a Comment