... it was possibly the best summer I've ever had!
... it started out hard getting back into the swing of things with my family but turned out GREAT. I will never be able to get this time back. EVER!
... my brother and I have gotten extremely close this summer, I will miss him greatly in a couple of days. He has been my little side kick.
... my Momma and I have truly communicated our feelings this summer, good bad happy sad - all of them, its been nice to not be closed off with each other, and we pick up right where we left off.
... I have done a whole lot of chores and things around the house, but I'm just getting ready to be a wife one day. At least that's what I tell myself.
... I have loved being able to help Lauren start to plan her wedding and I was able to be there when she picked out her wedding dress. I'm thankful for our relationship this summer and that she has included me in all of that, can't wait 'til June 15, 2013. Holla!! It will be the greatest wedding of all, except for mine one day. :) Can't wait for that afternoon when I see my best friend marry her best friend. Tears may be shed.
... I have loved staying in touch with Laura sporadically over the summer.
... I wish I saw Sarah more but thats what growing up is about.
... Going to the beach three times, yeah, that explains itself. But somehow I still wish I got a little more tan! I had a blast all three times and would go back three more times.
... I didn't kill myself working this summer, it was great only working every other weekend!!
... my Daddy, yeah, I'm going to miss seeing him every day. Love him! He still calls me his baby girl. I die!
... I have learned tons about myself and my character and everything this summer.
This summer treated me well and I can't believe it's over!!
Wednesday, August 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment