This spring break was the best spring break I have ever had!!
Day 6 of the mission trip was spent getting back to all of our cities/towns/schools. It was a sad day saying bye to everyone, but thankfully I'll see everyone (hopefully!) again in 2 weeks at Campus Harvest!
After getting home on Friday afternoon I slept like it was my job. I seriously slept 17 out of 24 hours. I was E-X-H-A-U-S-T-E-D!! I didn't sleep 17 hours straight but I did sleep for 14 straight. Then I was ready to get back in the swing of things and that I did.
I had such a relaxing ending to break, I did lots of random but fun things that I wanted to do!!

I was able to watch my brother play ball with his school team which I get to see maybe once a season, I was glad I was home and could go!

I love this picture because he is looking at me like "seriously, you're taking my picture while I'm playing."

Momma bought me some new nail polish while at home!

For dinner, my last night at home, we had chicken wrapped in bacon, asparagus, wild rice, and corn. Yum!!

I got my hair done, praise the Lord, it was desperately needed!
(weird angle for a picture with the sun but i kinda felt weird taking a picture of myself in the hair place)
This is what I woke up to this morning after just washing my car yesterday! Pollen, spring is here! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment